Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Thursday, February 24, 2005

We are going on vacation!

aaa
We have not given up on our plans to go to California in April. I know I haven't mentioned it in quite a while but we are still planning on going.
We are leaving on April 9th to San Francisco. We are planning on spending 3 days in SF and then doing a two-day drive down to LA, from where we will return home on the 17th. We are still considering going to Vegas.
We bought a guide to California and have been talking to friends who have been there (or live there, thank you Joe!) so we know what we absolutely can't miss. We are not going to plan everything in advance but we need to have a general idea.

6 more weeks until we go on vacation!! I can't wait!

Now, where does the pregnancy come in. Well, if I'm still pregnant by then I'll be 11 weeks along. I think it will be safe to fly but I will ask my doctor, of course. We may have to do a three-day drive between SF and LA instead and we may have to give up on the Vegas idea. But right now I am just not ready to give up on the trip entirely. I have promised not to plan my life around could-be's regarding pregnancy. I've done that before and it made things more painful.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Martha said…

    Sounds like you have a GREAT trip planned!! I flew while PG as well.. actually numerous times! I think if everything looks good (U/S and Numbers) you should be cleared!

    What are some of the things people have suggested you to see?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home