Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Let the party begin

aaa
It was about time I started to obsess again don't you think? Ok, I admit I have been obsessing for a while now but I didn't want to write about it and make it worse.

Here is the situation.

1 - I am 12 dpo today and my temp went up instead of down. After charting for countless months and as I was reviewing my stats this morning I realized I only had a temperature rise at 12dpo when I was pregnant.
2 - I have been nauseous lately, though apparently there is nothing wrong with my digestive system.
3 - I'm hungry again. I had a cracker between breakfast and lunch this morning and yet I was hungry again before lunch time.
4 - I'm cold, but it is very cold here in Lisbon anyway so I can't say that I am abnormally cold. For those who only recently started reading this, being excessively cold seems to be my most reliable pregnancy symptom.

So there, I think I am entitled to be obsessing already, don't you? I have vowed not to test until at least Friday though, so we'll have to wait another 48 hours to know something. Unless my period shows up meanwhile. And then the praying begins.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Ana said…

    Michelle, I knew you of all people would be wondering! Don't worry about asking me anything, it wouldn't possibly make me more crazy than I make myself.

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Modokker said…

    Ana Ana Ana,

    I hope this Friday will be a happy day!!! You can't help but think about it girl! Go ahead and obsess! I am praying now that you get a big ole Positive! You so derserve it!

    Hugs

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Ana, you are totally allowed to obess and I am so glad its sounds promising. I'm praying that this is it. Keeping my fingers crossed.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Tiffany said…

    Ana,
    I see why you are obsessing, I pray this is it for you. GL with the testing tomorrow, we will be awaiting the results.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home