Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I desperately need chocolate

aaa
To the person who found me like this

I'm sorry you're not feeling well and I hope it's a good sign!

And to the person who found me like this

I have no idea what you're looking for but you won't find it here. Go away.

Why didn't I say anything about the recent election?

Because I'm depressed about it. Enough said.

What R said when I asked her if she knew where my styling gel was:

The cat ate it! Funny little brat

How many days has it been since I last ate chocolate? And how many to go? Why?

15!!! 33!!!!!!!! Because I don't eat chocolate during Lent.

Isn't Lent only 40 days?

Yes, but after that comes Holly Week so it's 8 more days until Easter, which is when I can finally eat chocolate.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Martha said…

    LOL.. I didn't realize you gave up Chocolate for lent! WTG Girl! I LOVED this post. Such insight into your whit and humor! Hang in there.. Easter will be such an amazing day and a FEAST of Chocolate!

     
  • At 3:02 AM, Blogger Julianna said…

    I always love reading the search engine entries.

    Good luck with the chocolate!

     
  • At 3:55 AM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    I always thought that was why the Easter Bunny brought a basket with a big chocolate bunny, choco eggs and candy. For those of us that gave sweets and that stuff up for Lent. (at least in the US it's 'tradition')

     

Post a Comment

<< Home