Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Friday, October 20, 2006

Happy birthday(s)


Today is my birthday. And Wednesday was Manel’s birthday. And I didn’t even write anything about it. I am a bad bad blogger. And lately I’ven also been a bad bad mommy, which is way worse. When I got home on Wednesday I hadn’t seen M in 3 days (I come to work before he wakes up and come home after he’s asleep) and he cried because the nanny left. You can imagine how that felt right? Not good.

Oh, and remember the trip to Madrid? The much needed vacation? Cancelled for work reasons. Well, not cancelled, but postponed, which by now sounds exactly the same to me. I’m so tired.

Anyway, things seem to have calmed down a little for now, but I don’t want to be too optimistic. And tomorrow is the Big Wedding. I promise I will find time to write a long funny post about it.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger L said…

    Happy Birthday Ana!!! I'm sorry that you're so busy you don't have time to be with your children. I hope things get better soon. Have fun at the wedding and let us know all about it!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home