Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bored, oh so bored


The problem with this job is as much the crazy days as the slow ones. Today is one of those days. I have absolutely nothing to do, and yet I still have to be here, sitting at my desk, pretending I’m working. I. Hate. This. And the worse part is that my boss’ desk is directly behind mine so all he has to do is lift his eyes to see my screen, which means I can’t even surf the net as much as I would like. I keep thinking that M is home with the nanny, it’s a beautiful sunny day outside, probably one of the last this summer, and I’m stuck here. Ugh.
I read the newspapers, answered all my pending emails, called my Mom and my sister, read a couple of blogs and am right about to run out of ideas. And it’s not even lunch time yet. I would much rather be swamped, seriously.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am glad I am not in the same office of my bosses and I always know when they are coming to my desk, so I just switch programs and they never really know what I was doing. Lucky me!

    Hope the end of your working day comes fast!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home