Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Thursday, August 24, 2006

About work and something bothering me


Sorry no updates lately. Have I mentioned how cyclical my job is? There are days when I can spend hours not doing anything remotely work related, surfing the net, checking message boards, etc, and then there are days, like this week, when I don’t even have time to go to the bathroom except when my bladder feels like it’s really going to explode, and then I run from my desk to the bathroom and back so I don’t fail my next deadline by too much. That’s why I haven’t been posting lately.
This rollercoaster becomes really hard to manage because you just never know what your day will end up being like. Especially when you have a boss who tells clients they will get a presentation the next morning and then tells you to do it. I actually like my new boss much much better than the old one, but no boss is ever perfect right? It comes with the job to be an asshole every once in a while.

Having my SIL stay with us for the past two weeks has been really good. Not only do I not have to stress about being home at 7 but my evenings are also much better, since R wants SIL to play with her, brush her teeth and put her to bed. So I have actually been able to sit on the couch and read some (sometimes I forget how much I love to read).

Question for you. Do you consider flirting to be betraying? As in, if you flirt with someone, do you feel like you’re betraying your husband/wife/significant other?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home