Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Caution, serious complaining inside!


This pregnancy is starting to take its toll on me. I have been waking up several times at night because of BH contractions and for countless trips to the bathroom. I walk R to school and then I walk to work as I always do but I get there absolutely exhausted. I can barely eat because there is so little space in there, but then half an hour later I’m starving again. And I’m starting to have a hard time breathing for lack of space. I can hardly believe I still have a month to go before the baby is born.

The transplant has not been scheduled yet and that’s stressing me out a bit. I’m a planner, I don’t like to know these things at the last minute and I need to know whether we will be in the hospital at the same time and therefore need to arrange for someone to stay with R. I don’t know whether to wish for it to be as soon as possible of for it to be delayed for after the baby’s born.

So I decided to take the day off tomorrow. We have a wedding at 3.30 pm and had to leave work early anyway, so I just went ahead and took the day off. I’ll go have my hair cut, and have a manicure and just rest. So there will probably be no post from me until next week.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Rest, yes, very good word. FINALLY. Though weddings are tiring. [Pics pleasem,w pg outfit!]

    REST!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Your bathroom looks fabulous. NOw I want to see pics of you at the wedding looking fabulous and hugely pregnant :) Try and get a little more rest and I hope you can get the transplant scheduled soon.

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger L said…

    How was the day off?

    I hope you have a good weekend! Weddings are fun (at least I think so) - BUT, tiring as well...

    You should feel better when the baby drops (unless s/he [I'm a new reader, forgive me if you have revealled the sex of the baby and I haven't read that part yet :)] decides not to - some babies don't drop up until labor starts :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home