Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Friday, August 05, 2005

See you in two weeks


We are going on vacation today, for two weeks. For the first week we will be staying at the beach house, where there is no internet connection. I will try to check on everyone and post an update if we come to Lisbon for some reason.
On Monday I will have my OB appointment (will have to come to Lisbon for it) and I’ll try to post an update then. I will ask the doctor if she will let me fly to Azores, where we are planning on spending the second week. If she says no, we will spend the week at home, probably unpacking R’s old clothes and getting things ready for the baby.

So that’s it. Have a great summer everyone, and I’ll be back in two weeks.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    I can't wait to see pics of your newly redone house. I hope you have a grand time on this vacation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home