Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Appointment update


I had my OB appointment this morning, at 32 weeks and 6 days. Everything seems fine, I have gained 15.5 lbs according to her scale, my blood pressure was 110/640 and we heard the heartbeat with the Doppler. I am to go back in 3 weeks.

She looked at the ultrasound I had two weeks ago and asked me if I still had the ultrasound I had with R at 30 weeks, so that we can compare the size of the babies head. So I’ll bring that in next time so we can start discussing whether or not I’m going to have a c-section.

She also said I can paint the bathroom if I feel up to it (I was wondering because of the fumes and all). So the nesting continues.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Martha said…

    YEAH... thats a great report!!! Keep resting.

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Wow, that will be um grande Manel! He takes his growing rather seriously, excellent news!

    Enjoy the nesting - but rest as well!

    [You do know how to to the Word Verification thingy to avoid spammers, right? They are such a bore.]

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Ana said…

    J,
    Yes, I'll have to take care of that. Can't believe their in my comments now ugh!

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Cait said…

    Excellent news! I'll cross fingers for no c-section (ugh - TWO of you recovering from surgery!!) but so glad to hear he is doing well.

    S p * m m e r s SUCK!!!!

    (and even the word verification thing doesn't seem to work 100% - I am thinking of prohibiting anonymous comments though I would hate to lose the real ones)

    (Oh, this is Jen but I am logged in as Cait)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home