Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

A quick update


Christmas was crazy as usual, even crazier with a 2 year-old who got over excited with all the presents and the food. She got an obscene amount of gifts but we were able to keep some unopened and we are going to give them to the church. She kept singing happy birthday to Jesus which was cute.

The pilgrims are here. We ended up having 2 kids, a boy and a girl, from Poland staying with us. They seem nice and the girl speaks a little english so we are able to comunicate on a basic level. They will stay with us until the 1st of January.

We are on vacation until the 2nd of January. With the pilgrims staying with us we have to get up at 8 am everyday to give them breakfast before they leave for their activities. But it still feels great to be on vacation and I am taking a much needed break from my boss and my clients.

That's about it. I will resume my daily posts once I am back at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home