Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

He's compatible.


Out of the 6 of them who took the tests, my husband and two of his sisters (the doctor and the nun) came out as 100% compatible. Now they will go through a ton of exams to assess if they are healthy enough that donating will not be a higher risk than it already is.
If the 3 of them are deemed healthy enough I'm not sure if the decision of who will donate is up to them or the doctors. If it is up to them (or should I say us, I do get a say don't I?) then probably my husband will be the donor.

I asked him if he is sure he wants to go through with it and he said "you don't think about these things, you just do what has to be done". What a wonderful person my man is.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home