Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Friday, December 10, 2004

Random stuff


Chocolates I had so far today: 3 (but they are miniatures)

Temp: up again so yes, I did ovulate on wednesday

Finished my Christmas shopping, which is v. good, as Tertia would say

Got a call from R's daycare asking me to bring underwear cause she peed her pants. That's my girl, no accidents for 3 mths and when I stop carrying spare clothes everywhere she pees her pants.

Chocolates I had so far today (updated after lunch): 4

Cups of coffee I had so far today: 3 (have to cut down on coffee cause I might be pg)

Today my younger SIL turns 20. So we are going there for dinner. A quiet family dinner just for the 14 of us, her direct family. Great hun?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Yey on the temp and the possible pg! Good grief on quiet dinner for 14 but what fun that must be. Stop reading Bridget Jones, woman, you'll go bonkers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home