Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Thursday, December 09, 2004

If you don't want to hear about it go away!


Today my temp went up, so I probably ovulated yesterday. I will be sure tomorrow. So the obsessing begins again.
I absolutely hate these two weeks. I don't smoke, I drink less coffee, I dont' drink alcohol (not that usually do but I always feel like it when I can't, I wonder why?). I will be pretty cranky I tell you.
I keep thinking I may be pregnant, I can't help calculating when I would be due if I was pregnant and I start counting down the days to my test date. Oh and my skin slowly starts getting worse until it absolutely bursts right before I get my period.
It's lovely really. And this month it should be even better since my period should come right on Christmas Eve.
So it's back to the neurotic and depressing posts and to the talk about charts, temps and stuff like that. If you don't want to read I totally understand, just go away.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Lioness said…

    YOU go away! Don't be daft, let's all obsess together over that and other issues. Turn this into one huge obsessing feast, why don't we. You feel you're going batty, I'm half mad with screwed biorythm already, what could be more perfect? BLOW AWAY, I say! Yey.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home