Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Monday, December 20, 2004

Happy Birthday Baby


Yesterday was R's second birthday. I know it sounds like a cliche but time really flies and I can't believe my baby girl is already two! She was so excited about her birthday she sang Happy Birthday non stop for the entire weekend (the slighlty corny portuguese version of it).

We had a party at our house with 15 kids and 30 adults. There was plenty of food and tons of presents and the kids thought it would be nice to colour my carpet with crayons. Next year the party is gonna be in the kitchen. Overall it was a good day and we can prepare for Christmas now.

On the TTC front things didn't go well once again. My temp is down and I'm spotting since last night so AF should be here sometime today. I swore I wouldn't let it ruin my day yesterday and it didn't, but I still ended up crying myself to sleep. I just never thought R would be 2 and still have no siblings. I know I'm horribly ungrateful but I just can't help feeling like a failure. At least this gives me time to get back on my feet before Christmas and prepare to face all my pregnant cousins and newborns.

On to round 4.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Ana said…

    Thanks Michelle, I really needed your hugs today.

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Oh hell, this sucks rock! I'm sorry, I really am.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home