Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The things that make you feel better

So I went out for lunch with my Mom (à Baixa pois claro). I bought clothes, which is the best therapy I have come across so far, I ate a ham and brie cheese sandwich and, of course , chestnuts. I am feeling much better now! I also made some of my Christmas shopping which is very good.

Now if only AF would show up so I could begin a new cycle.

Tonight my in-laws are coming over because it's my MIL's birthday. That may sound like a quite family dinner... not in my family. So I still have to go home and prepare to have 14 people over. Today is a good day (insert sarcastic smile).

3 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Lioness said…

    But weren't they going to bring the food??? OY!!! At least your mind will be in such turmoil sad thought will have a hard time sticking around! And retail therapy - yes, how much I love thee...

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Ana said…

    Oh yes, they brought the food! I just had to set the table and stuff. And clean up afterwards of course.
    It was nice.

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Bril!!! Nothing like a good fun evening at home! I'm old. (I can't be blamed if no one is playing 80's music can I??? Who can dance to electronic crap?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home