Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Thus is life

We never really know how much we had our hopes up until disapointment actually hits us do we? Although I kept telling myself it was too early to test, I was pretty sure what the result of the test would be. I am glad I didn't take it, at least I didn't have to see that empty window. I am also always amazed at how easily I cry.

I will be ok tomorrow.

On another note, Rosarinho had her first real nightmare tonight. She woke up crying and screaming "It was Luke, Luke bit the baby". Luke is my parents' dog who she loves and is perfectly harmless so I'm not sure why she dreamt he bit her. Anyway, it was curious to see that she remembers and indentifies her dreams already.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home