Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Blame it on the hormones

Did I say I was gonna be ok today? What was I thinking? I was pretty okish yesterday so the big meltdown was bound to come today right?
I went home for lunch with hubby and just couldn't hold it together any longer. You know when someone asks you if you're ok and that's exactly when you start sobbing... that's me. I really needed it too because now I really do feel better.
You see, it has been almost a year now, a whole year since I got pregnant the last time. A whole year lost.
Ok so I know it is not lost but that is how I feel today. AF is here so I will blame it on the hormones.

I have a great hubby who knows exactly what to say and when to not say anything. He held me while I cried and waited until I had pulled myself together to point out how unfair I am being when I say nothing goes the way we planned. We have a great life actually, we're healthy, we have a great daugther, we have no financial problems, we have a huge house (not that the empty rooms make me feel any better, but anyway) and overall you are mighty lucky.

But I can not see that today, maybe tomorow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home