Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Monday, November 29, 2004

Christmas

This weekend was fully dedicated to Christmas. We put up pur Christmas tree, which took an appalling amount of time, considering my husband is an engineer. We had to start over 3 times before we could finally get it right, and since this isn't a new tree it says alot about our building skills.
But it was finally up and decorated by 3 pm.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then we went shopping. I now only have one more gift to buy. Of course it's the most difficult one (my Mom) but still I am overall very happy that I am pretty much finished shopping in November! I love shopping but I hate, hate, hate crowds.

Today R is sick and I didn't take her to daycare. Going home to have lunch with her soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home