Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Quick update

Work has been hectic, but what else is new right? That's one of the reasons I haven't been writing lately, but there is something else going on. I hope I can talk about it soon, but right now I just can't make myself write.

Anyway, today is a sad day. My sister was 10 weeks pregnant and she miscarried. I hadn't even told you she was pregnant had I?
My heart feels so heavy, because I know what she's going through and I know there's nothing I can do to make it better. I know time will heal the wound but I also know she doesn't want to hear that right now. So all I can do is listen and be there. I feel so helpless.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Ana, this is truly heartbreaking, especially because you can really really know what she's going through. I'll be praying for her and for you. Well, thanks for writing, I hope you can write again soon :)

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh no, I'm so sorry. your poor sister. you know you can always talk to me, don't you, if you feel it could help. i'm here.

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you all right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home