Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Monday, April 10, 2006

We're back


Barcelona was great. We walked a lot, we visited all the important sites, we had dinner at fancy restaurants, we shopped at nice stores. But most important of all, we spent time together, alone.
We missed the kids, of course, and they missed us (or at least R did; M smiled a lot when he saw us so I guess he missed us some too). But it was so worth it, as it always is.

I will post some pictures as soon as I download them. Today I’m going to Porto on the 4 pm flight, and I’ll be back on the 9 pm flight, so I’ll do that tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger L said…

    I'm glad you had a good time!! In three or four years time I hope to take a short vacation with my hubby too... but right now we're still willfully chained to our babes... :-)

    It's great that you can do it, though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home