Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Friday, March 31, 2006

Not Happy - Updated to A Bit More Happy


The business trip went well, the vineyards overlooking the Douro River are just beautiful and the clients seemed really interested. That’s the good news.

The bad news is I’ll have to work tomorrow (Saturday) and I’ll have to go back to Porto on Monday and Tuesday. Since we’re leaving for Barcelona on Wednesday you can probably tell I’m not happy about this. The airport has become my second home.
I’m counting on a promotion in April/May and after I get it things will have to change. If I don’t get it… well, I don’t even like want to think about that.

Update: I will still have to work tomorrow, but I won't have to go to Porto next week afterall, which is v. good.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home