Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Monday, March 20, 2006

Homecoming


Homecoming was great. It’s always the best part of travelling isn’t it? R was over excited the whole weekend, she didn’t take a nap either day and I was kinda glad to see her go to school this morning. Gotta love the routine.
Yesterday was Father’s Day here, so today Z dropped her off at school, where they had coffee and cake for the dads, activities for them to do with the kids and of course, gifts made by the kids.

Today we took M to his brain ultrasound and, sure enough, the doctor said he’s fine. All this worrying was for nothing and I’m pissed that the x-ray technician would write a report like that. But it’s over now, and that’s all that matters.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    Sounds like dad deserved a Father's Day celebration, he was really dadding it (sound like a word) all week.

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Blogger L said…

    I'm glad everything is really well with him and that you had a good homecoming weekend.

    I read you question in my blog, and I will answer it in a post some time. The quick answer would be: I don't know!! I really don't know where it would be best to live, here or there. But we probably won't have to decide by ourselves, whatever happens happens... O que sera, sera :)

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Lioness said…

    I thought it was the radiologist who wrote the report! If it were so, it'd be even more unacceptable. Good news anyway, there's always some residual doubt.

    I came in yesterday but this post and the pics one were not showing, why is that? Or maybe I'm just dense.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home