Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A much needed vacation


We are preparing to leave for Barcelona tomorrow. Preparations include making sure there are enough diapers, wipes, formula, meds, etc. It also includes planning all M’s meals (thankfully, R eats whatever we eat), and packing enough clothes to dress an army of babies, should he have any “leaks” or other accidents.
Our flight is at 2 pm so we’ll wake up at our usual time; take R to school and then take all the stuff over to my parents. We have decided to avoid early morning flights whenever we can.

I know I will miss them tremendously, as I always do. But I am looking forward to this vacation, Z and I desperately need this time alone, and the kids will be just fine with my parents. I’ll be back next Monday.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger L said…

    Have a good time! Barcelona is awesome, I really want to go back there!

    Boa viagem...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home