Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Monday, April 24, 2006

Spring at last


It seems that spring is finally here and the weather is good enough to start spending some time at the beach. Tomorrow is a holiday here so we’re really hoping we’ll go for our first swim this year, and Manel will have his first-ever day at the beach.
Then Monday is a holiday again (no wonder the productivity in Portugal is so low) and we’re going to the beach house with my parents and my sister, brother in law and nephew for the weekend. I missed the sun.
The summer is also the time of year when our camera gets used more often, so you should expect an increase in the number of pictures as soon as my skin isn’t transparent anymore.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger L said…

    I love Spring too! I just wish we lived closer to the beach. It's so complicated to go to the beach here in the U.S.! If it's not a state park beach (that you pay to enter), one cannot go unless one lives there and has a beach "tag." Beaches are not exactly public places here like they are (by Federal law) in Brazil...

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Emanuel Ben-Zion said…

    Good God Lilian, that is demented! Cannot imagine that.

    Ana, I know exactly what you mean. I am not transparent as much as sallow. Went to try and buy clothes today and the lighting in zara lus their roadside attraction mirrors almost had me in tears. Either that or I am really fat(tening up).

    Have only just read your comment, I don't know how my schedule is this week, will find out tomorrow wwhen school resumes. Am so out of the loop it's frightening. Sorry I didn't get back to you on time.

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Lioness said…

    oh bloody hell, you're right. That above is me, obviously. At least I hope it's obvious, E. doesn't much care abt Zara's lighting one way or the other.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home