Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Monday, March 06, 2006

Sick baby, tired mommy


Manel is sick. He threw up twice last night and has horrible diarrhea. I had to change his clothes about fifty times this weekend and the laundry basket this morning looked so scary my housekeeper almost had a heart attack.
I’m not sure what to do about it, since his diet is not that varied and he does not like to be fed water. I gave him his bottle this morning and he’s kept it down so far so hopefully he’s getting a little better.
On a very happy coincidence, my sister asked me to switch ped appointments with her (D’s was today, M’s on wednesday) because she can’t make it today, so at least I’ll be able to get him seen soon. I just hope whatever he has can be cured before my business trip next week (more on that later), or else hubby is gonna go nuts.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger L said…

    Wow, Ana, that's TERRIBLE! I hope your little boy gets better soon, and also goes back to being a good sleeper and all...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home