Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Long over-due update


I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Having Zé Maria home is great, but also terribly demanding because he just cannot keep still for more than a few minutes. We've been going to the movies, going out shopping, etc.
He's doing great and he'll be back to work on Monday, so I'll probably be able to be online more often next week, and maybe post some more recent pictures of the kids.
My BIL is also doing great. He says he didn't realize how tired he was before the surgery and is feeling so much better already. That's exactly what we wanted to hear!

So that's it for now. I promise to post more often once Zé Maria goes back to work and even more often once I go back to work, which will be on the 20th of February.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Oh that is excellent, i am so happ btoh of them are faring well! Not surprised Zé Maria has a hard time sitting tight :). Let this madness abate a bit and I should have more time after the 14th, at least time enough for a coffee. Am feeling much much better and MUST meet the benjamin!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home