Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Saturday, January 14, 2006

He's home!


Zé Maria came home last night. We were hoping he could come home on Sunday but he recovered so well they let him come yesterday!
He is doing great, he's in practically no pain and he really wasn't doing anything at the hospital. My SIL will stay over for a few more days so that he doesn't need to help me with the kids, but at least he's here.

My BIL is also doing great. He is no longer in the ICU and we can now visit himfor a few minutes. He's still peeing and his numbers are almost normal. So far, we couldn't have asked for things to be better. He's not out of woods yet, and we're not even sure when he will be, if ever. But for now, we're very happy.

More updates soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:21 AM, Blogger L said…

    I'm really happy for them, and I'll keep praying that your BIL recovers fully and that his body doesn't reject the new orgain.

    I'm glad your family is again reunited, I can't wait for that as well...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home