Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Is it January already?


I can't believe it's almost December and Manel turned one month old yesterday. How come time is going by so much faster this time?
Anyway, December is going to be one hell of a month around here, let me tell you. On the 10th Manel is being baptized, then on the 17th Diogo is being baptized, on the 18th we have R's birthday party at home and on the 19th her birthday party at school. And of course the weekend after that it's Christmas.
By the time January arrives I will be wishing I was back to work... but no, that's when Zé Maria is having his surgery! I have a feeling one day I will look back on this maternity leave and realize it was the busiest time of my life. At least Manel is still sleeping well so I guess God is on my side.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger L said…

    WOW, it sounds like you'll be extremely busy indeed! Good luck with everything!

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    Will there be any time for decorations, or Christmas present shopping, or just enjoying the holiday?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home