Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Two babies


My sister had her baby last Thursday, the 27th of October. I've been spending most of my time at her house, first because I enjoy the company, and second because she hasn't found the corage to leave the house with the baby alone yet. Once I get to her house, we put both babies in my car and we go somewhere, but she will not go out alone with him.

Other than that, she's doing extraordinarily well, and I'm forever grateful that I get to spend my maternity leave with her, instead of alone.
I'm also doing well, I've been having less and less "blue" moments and Manel is a wonderful baby. I'm starting to plan his baptism, which will be on the 10th of December. More on that later.

Here are a couple of pictures of the two babies together:


5 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    How sweet! It will be fun for them to grow up together.

    Are you trying on their baptism outfits or do you just dress your babies really fancy in Portugal?! :)

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Ana said…

    LMAO, no that's just the way we dress them when we go out with them.

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    Are those little silk sacks? Something Porty?

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger L said…

    Manel is the one on the left, right? They are *so* cute!! Thank you so much for the pictures. I'm sure they're going to be very close friends, which is great!

    I'm so glad you and your sister get to enjoy your leaves together, it sounds perfect!!

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Oh they're gorgeous! Such an amazing thing isn't it, that you gave birth so close to each other and are able to spend all this time together. YEY!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home