Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Friday, July 15, 2005

See you soon


We are leaving tomorrow morning. The weather should be very nice in Brazil and we'll spend a whole week lying on the beach doing nothing. I've promised myself I will not think about the surgery, or the preparations for the baby, or the remodeling of the bathrooms (which is running kinda late, might I add, so we may have to go back to my parents' house once we get back from Brazil... but I will NOT think about that while I'm on vacation).

I will most likely not be able to update this blog for a week but I promise to post tons of pictures when I come back. Have a great week everyone.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Ana said…

    I will wear the tunic but I'm not gonna lie if someone asks me. I'm also taking the written consent from my SIL and let's hope it's enough!

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    Hope they don't think you're hiding some illegal stuff under there - forbidden fruits or something. Then you get the full strip search thing (at least in the US you would).
    Yes, lots of pictures.

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Good luck, have an easy flight, rest loads and ENJOY!

     
  • At 2:20 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Have fun!!!

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger K|nneret said…

    Have a great time! Wish we could be there with you ;)

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Hope to see you tomorrow...I've missed your posts. I also hope you had a truly fabulous vacation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home