Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Do you want to play a game?


Jen tagged me with a meme the other day and I missed it for some reason. But I’ll answer it now.

List your 6 favorite songs and tag 6 others to do the same:

You Make Me Feel Brand New, Simply Red
My Immortal, Evanescence
Sand in My Shoes, Dido
Velha Infância, Tribalistas
From this Moment, Shania Twain
Blessed, Elton John


I Tag:

Lioness, of Which Surprised Her
Martha, of My Life in a Nut Shell
Kristen, of The Fertile Infertile
Amber, of Welcome to My World
Kinneret, of Life’s Bright Caos
Alison, of My Journey

3 Comments:

  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Rats. I've tried commenting bfr but the stupid window wouldn't open. This will take me a while. Or not, who knows these days.

    (Do you want to go back and re-post that pg brain bit? I realised you were right and editted the post and had to then delete yoru comment, sorry. Heatwave brain, isn't this ghastly??)

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Hmmm...I'll have to think about this one. I like so many different types of music.

    Glad you had such a great trip to the beach.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger K|nneret said…

    Arghhh! Another meme ! LOL :) I will do my best.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home