Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Monday, May 16, 2005

Life as usual


We had a great weekend. We had 3 baptisms on Saturday and even though R was a real trooper and behaved as well as could be expected, she was pretty cranky by the end of the day and I felt I was about to collapse once we finally got home.

Then on Sunday she slept until 11.15 am, which was heaven really. I actually had to wake her up after I had a nice long shower and then we went out for a late breakfast and to walk the dog. We then went to my inlaws’ and spent the entire afternoon on the couch watching the first two episodes of the recent Star War trilogy, which started right after lunch and ended just before dinner. I had been longing for a day like that for a long time!

I have been feeling the baby move more and more each day. It’s such a great feeling and I am so much more relaxed. Almost 17 weeks now!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Manel, this is Aunt Johnny: kick your mummy some during our coffee pahty so I can see her face.

    Don't slight Aunt Johnny, foetus.

    Thank you.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Martha said…

    WOW what a busy Saturday you had! But your Sunday sounded wonderful! How exciting getting to feel the baby move!!

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Boiker said…

    I'm so excited you're having movement!!! That's the best part of pregnancy (even when they start pounding on your ribs)!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home