Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Friday, April 29, 2005

TGIF


Why is it that today, April 29th, I’ve had visitors to my blog from Uganda, Switzerland, Iran, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Morocco and Pakistan (and Portugal and the US, of course)? Why today? I didn’t write anything special the last few days and these people didn’t come here through a search engine… I guess it will remain a mystery. But everyone is welcome, of course.

The dinner party last night went well, even though I was exhausted from driving 600 km in one day. R woke up when our friends arrived and wanted to come meet everyone so she ended up going to bed really really late. This morning, obviously, she didn’t want to wake up and I practically had to drag her to school.
Today we have another dinner party at our house, with 15 people. Yes, I realize I’m pregnant, and tired, and that I’m supposed to take it easy by doctor’s orders. Tell that to my dear husband! Tomorrow he is going to take R out as soon as she wakes up and I am going to sleep in. That’s a promise!

Sunday is Mother’s Day here!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Martha said…

    Ohhhh HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! You are an incredible Mother! Enjoy sleeping in. Maybe you can find a chair, put your feet up and stay there for the party tonight? Make everyone come to you??

    Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger Kristin said…

    I hope you had a most wonderful and restful Mother's Day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home