Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Belly pictures


Ok, you asked for it, so here it is. Pictures of my practically non-existing belly.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

These were taken this morning and my belly does get slightly bigger by the end of the day. But anyway, there isn't much to see yet.

The big news is, I felt the baby last night! After I put R to bed I layed on the couch watching TV and I felt him move 3 or 4 times. There's no doubt it was the baby this time.
I only felt R move at around 19 weeks so I felt her much higher, close to the navel. This time I'm feeling the baby move way down there, just above the pubic bone. Which makes it harder to identify and impossible for Zé Maria to feel it from the outside. But it's definitly him!

8 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Lioness said…

    I loove belly pics, I absolutely do - yours is still tiny though, speed it up!

    Fluttery baby is good, very good. Hi Baby!

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Hooray! All three of you are cute! :)

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Martha said…

    Ohh I see it!! Your belly is growing! AWESOME.

    How cool getting to feel your son move already....

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Ana said…

    Martha, "your son" sounds sooo good!

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Lovely pics and CONGRATS on feeling your son squirm around!!!

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger K|nneret said…

    nice pics :) You definitely have a belly :)

    Congrats on feeling movement! I can't wait ... :)

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Ana, a Tia Johnny tem q ver essa barriguinha crescer, não achas? Temos que ir tomar um café ASAP. Ou melhor, tu bebes chá de camomila, very prim and proper, e eu a minha coca-cola do costume. Parece-te bem? Bjs.

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    Here's my daughter - you can compare. Sorry I didn't have a profile. Probably too late now to get one.
    http://joeinvegas.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home