Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Friday, May 20, 2005

I've been googled


Every once in awhile I get visitors who found me through a search engine. Most of the time I'm perfectly fine with that but some of these searches canbe really strange.

For instance, . I have no idea what this person can possibly be looking for, but it doesn’t sound so good and they definitly did not find it here.
This one is just plain freaky and then there’s this one that could be just a poor choice of words or maybe one of those brat free wakos.

Some are not strange, just unusual.
To the person who found me through this, if you need any advice feel free to send me an email. You will love it here.
To the one who found me like this, I have no good ideas for you but I’m sure you’ll find something original enough.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Martha said…

    Ohh Ana, I am laughing so hard! You have some really interesting ones! I will have to make a post with some of my crazy ones some time! However, I don't think my viewers are nearly as creative as yours... LOL! (or as weird)

    I had 38 new visitors yesterday yet could not figure out why!!

     
  • At 2:10 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    What do you guys use to track your visitors? I'm using Site Meter, but I wonder if there's something better.

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Lioness said…

    I have now been found 3 times - three! - through "jiggling boobs". Must have been a disappointment!

    Jen, I have two counters and they show different stats. I feel like i live in two universes. I actually prefer Site metre bcs it doesn't count us.

    Ana, you're reaching stardom, is why.

    [BTW, will email re tuesday when Iknow more, I may have unexpect classes at the crack of dawn on wedn. Blah.]

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Ana said…

    Jen, I have two counters too, sitemeter and stat counter, and I get diferent stats. But none of them count my own visits, which is good.

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said…

    I use http://www.statcounter.com/. You can exclude whatever IP addresses you want (such as your own).

    The weirdest search engine term I've registered is something like 'pictures of male strippers,' but that is a lot more mainstream then moving to NY and wearing diapers. I think.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home