Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Appointment update


So I waited and waited and waited and 3 hours after the scheduled time I finally went in.
And then I was in there for about 5 minutes. When I grow up, I'm gonna be a doctor!

Anyway, I gained 4.5 lbs (half a pound less than what my scale says, but hers is the one that counts right?), my blood pressure is looking good at 95 / 57 and we heard the heartbeat.
I have been having braxton-hicks contractions for a few days now and I was kind of worried that it was too early for that. She told me to start taking magnesium sulfate but she wasn't worried about it, which made me feel better.

So I go back a month from now but before that I have an ultrasound at 21 weeks.

Tomorrow is a holiday here and we are taking Friday off and going to the beach with sme friends for 4 days. I'll not be able to post until Monday.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Martha said…

    Great Appointment!! Have a blast at the beach. What is the weather like there now?

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Very good news!

    Martha, the weather is fine, warm. And in the Algarve it should be even warmer, w tepid water. Yummy.

     
  • At 3:10 AM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Have a wonderful time at the beach!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home