Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Friday, November 19, 2004

Isn't this the best time to be sick?

I am sick, I feel like there is a war going on in my stomach and I have gone to the bathroom to throw up more times than I can count (that's a nice thing to write about hun?). Of course I haven't actually thrown up yet which is why I am not feeling any better.
Now why, you ask, is this such a (insert sarcastic tone) good time to be sick? .... Because I am due to have my period in a couple of days!!!
I know I probably just ate something (I even know it was the dozens of chestnuts I ate last night) but I can't help thinking, in the back of my mind, what if this is a symptom?

2 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Lioness said…

    *Bate na madeira*

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Ana said…

    The retreat was great, we rested, we talked alot and we redefined our plans.
    Now if only I could stop obsessing about my chart LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home