Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Monday, July 17, 2006

Staying


I can’t believe I’m actually saying this, and it breaks my heart, but we will not be going to Israel next month after all. The situation is truly, how can I put it… complicated there, and the Portuguese government specifically asked Portuguese citizens not to travel to that region. I’m not sure when we will be able to go there, but I do know we will go as soon as we can. Meanwhile, I pray that things get better.

So we will be spending two weeks at my in-laws beach house, right in the middle of the wedding preparation caos, G*d help us. My SIL and BIL who got married last month will also be there for the two weeks, and they were thrilled to know they’ll have company. In the end, I’m sure it will be an entertaining vacation, and the kids love it there.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:51 AM, Blogger L said…

    Oh well... it's sad but right now it's so dangerous that it's better not to go. I hope you have a great time at the beach with your in-laws and the kids!!

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Timestep said…

    Ana,

    I am sorry. I know how much you were looking forward to this. But, it's just too volitile.

    I hope they find peace.

    But, it sounds like you might be heading into an interesting situation with your new plans too. LOL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home