Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Brazil, soon.


Sorry I haven’t posted in awhile. Zé Maria is in Germany to watch the Portugal – Mexico match (which we won!) and I’m preparing for our trip to Brazil, trying to leave things at work sufficiently organized that my boss will not need to call me for the whole week.
Being alone with the kids for two nights is proving to be more stressful for me than it should be really, particularly considering that Zé Maria does it all the time when I go on my countless business trips. Add that to the fact that R is going to the beach with her school this week, which means I have to drop her off at school a whole hour earlier than usual. Oh, and M is teething and hasn’t been sleeping so well. I’m one tired mommy right now.

Anyway, Monday I had lunch with the beautiful Lioness (and no, the hair did not look that bad at all). We should definitely do this more often, I can’t believe the last time we were together I was still pregnant and M is now 8 months old. Time really flies. We talked some about Israel (among other things of course) and I’m so anxious to go. I can’t believe we’re going in only a little more than a month.

I will probably not be posting before we go Brazil, and certainly not while we’re there, so I’ll be back in about 10 days.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger L said…

    Have an AWESOME trip and enjoy Salvador and the beaches in Bahia!! I'm overwhelmed with jealousy right now ;)

     
  • At 3:17 AM, Blogger L said…

    Are you back yet? I hope you enjoyed the trip.

    Now that Brazil's gone from the world cup (snif, snif), I'm rooting for Portugal!!

    Como a gente fala no Brasil quando escolhe um time para torcer mesmo nao sendo o nosso time "sou Portugal desde que nasci"... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home