Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Friday, June 02, 2006

It almost sounds like a bad joke


I wish I had crawled into my cave, but instead my boss called me at 8 pm because the New Girl messed up and he desperately needed me to come fix it up. For a moment there, I actually thought it was a bad joke.
So after the kids were ready for bed I went back to the office and worked until midnight. He then gave me a lift home and at least had the courtesy of thanking me for coming in to help him. And then I crawled into my cave and cried.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:37 AM, Blogger L said…

    Oh Ana, it can't be harder than that! I hope you can find a new job and feel better about this soon.

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Ech, the idiot! That really is a bit too much, what an absolute git. I am so sorry you're going through this, this is not the way good employees should be treated at all.

    I have classes all week from 2.00 on, next week then?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home