Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Thursday, February 22, 2007

R funny


The other day we’re driving back from my in-laws and R is bragging about how grown-up she is now.

“I’m 4 now, and next I‘ll be 5, and then 6, then 7, then 8, then 9…I’m almost getting there!”

Getting where? We asked her.

“To the letters”

Apparently, she seems to have picked up the idea that after the numbers come the letters. Crazy hun?

Oh and good news. I closed a deal I’ve been working on for the past 9 months. No matter how chaotic it gets sometimes, I really love this job.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger Lilian said…

    Congratulations on the closed deal!! As for R's comment, it's so funny, I love it! Well, she's definitely getting "there," only she doesn't know that "there" means older ;)

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    Gee, that means you've almost been there A months, huh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home