Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Monday, February 12, 2007

Back from Paris


Paris was nice. Paris is always nice. And it snowed. The company was also nice, there were 5 of us from my office, and we got to know each other better and it turns out I’ve been working with some really nice people I had never even bothered to get to know.
The course ended at 5 pm each afternoon so there was plenty of time to go for a walk, have a hot chocolate and a croissant, and shop, of course. And we had dinner at some really nice and fancy restaurants. Like this one www.kong.fr and this one www.cabaret.fr
I came back home with the flu, to find my kids also with the flu. So we spent a nice calm weekend at home, watching tv and drinking tea, and everyone is on their way to a full recovery now.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Lilian said…

    Good to know you had a nice trip. I hope everyone is fully recovered soon!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Glad you had such a nice trip before you came home to the flu.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home