Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

In which I turn this into an album


It was never my intention to turn this blog into a picture album but it is becoming one pretty fast. I promise that once I go back to work I will turn it back into some sort of journal, though I have yet to figure out what kind.

Anyway, a small update is due so here it goes. Everything is still going great with Manel. He is a very quiet baby, though he now spends several hours awake and alert. He is starting to sleep through the night every now and then, which is heaven. I am still exclusively breastfeeding him and I plan on doing so until I return to work.
I have been spending most my days with my sister, and preparing for the Baptism and R's birthday. Yesterday my sister and I got our gym memberships so we should start going next week. I'm actually looking forward to it.

Manel has started to smile! Here's the proof, though it came out really bad.















And here is a picture of the babies together

5 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger JoeinVegas said…

    The hard part is figuring out what few of the thousands of photos (come on, I know how a digital camera works, keep snapping and worry later) are the best for posting.

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Oh, my god, SO CUTE WITH THE SMILING!!! Smooch him for me!

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Blogger L said…

    Que lindos!!! Thanks for the pictures and update. A photo album for me is just fine, perfect, indeed.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Oh good God where is my comment? I have tried to leave one three times already! Are you moderating comments now, or something? Gah!

    Anyway, not that you will actually READ THIS, stupid Blogger, but yes on the coffee, yes, yes, yes! I was waiting for you to ask, ddin't want to pressure you w the new baby. And of course you are to bring him along, OF COURSE! Must meet the delectable new addition to the fams.

    Here we go, 4th try. Don't hold your breath.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Lioness said…

    What do you know, I dream of typepad, I swear I do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home