Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Friday, January 14, 2005

TTC update


At the request of several families (read Michelle), here is an update on my TTC situation.
I am at 11 dpo, which means I am due to have my period between tomorrow and Sunday. My temperature is still high, I am still cold all the time and I have been starving lately. I usually never eat between breakfast and lunch but today I had to have half a ham sandwich at 11 am because I was about to faint with hunger. Then at 1 pm, when I got home for lunch, I was starving again. Of course, this could be nothing.
I will test on Monday if AF hasn't shown up and my temps are still high. I will try not to think about it during the weekend and will fail miserably.

Oh, one more thing, I installed a thing called statcounter in my blog. It's really nice, I can see how many people read my blog each day, how many are first time visitors, how many are returning visitors and which entries are popular.
I installed it a week ago today and have had 14 diferent visitors since then. However, only 4 people have left comments. I wonder why?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger sweetisu said…

    I agree. The symptoms all sound very promising. I'm anxiously on my toes waiting to see the next few days' temps!

    About the commenting part. Maybe not require the commenters to have a blogger account? Nah. That didn't help me. Never mind.
    Hon, I don't know what the deal is, either. But I'm gearing myself up to write a post about that very thing.

     
  • At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Praying for good news Ana!
    Michelle(the soccer one)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home