Lisbon Mama

A portuguese mom parenting two

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Countdown


Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Our New Year's Eve was great, we had lots of fun and 2006 has been very good so far.
I've been helping my SIL plan her wedding. Yesterday we spent the day trying out wedding dresses, we've also been looking at places for the reception and stuff like that. It's been fun.

Manel is doing great, he's sleeping through the night (can you believe it!) and is still exclusively breastfed. We have a ped appointment tomorrow with both kids and I'll update then.

The surgery will be next wednesday and the countdown has began. We're getting kinda nervous, especially Zé Maria, but I'm sure it will be ok. Please think of us during this time and I'll try to update when I can.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    You are all in my thoughts. Best wishes for an uneventful, successful transplant, and a speedy recovery for both.

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger L said…

    Feliz Ano Novo para voces tambem!

    I'll be praying for your family during this stressful time.

    Wow, Manel is the best baby -- already sleeping through the night!! Good for you. Linton still wakes up and nurses, at 17 months... but he sleeps next to me, so that's not very surprising :)

    (I'm still here in Brazil, I should post again soon, at least I hope so )

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Ana, boa sorte para amanhã, que corra td bem. Vou estar a pensar em vocês e num rápido restabelecimento dos dois. Um beijo grande.

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Ana, boa sorte para amanhã, que corra td bem. Vou estar a pensar em vocês e num rápido restabelecimento dos dois. Um beijo grande.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home